English for Visa purposes

If you want to apply for British citizenship or settlement in the UK, you need to pass the Secure English Language Test at least CEFR level A1 in Speaking and Listening. We offer tuitions for several courses to help you prepare for this.

ESOL skills for life

ESOL stands for English for Speakers of Other Languages.

Learning English or improving your English skills can be very useful. You can be linguistically independent when you go shopping, go to work or socialize. You need a reasonable good command of English if you want to study, find a better job or know more about your rights and responsibilities. And, if you are a parent, you can help your children with their homework.


If you want to study in the UK, you need to pass IETLS (International English Language Testing System) or SELT (Secure English Language Test) exams. We provide tuition preparing you to sit these exams.