Developed For Primary And Secondary School Students
Everything in the universe is made up of matter. The air we breathe, the computers we use, the water we drink – all is composed of matter. Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space. In Chemistry, thorough investigation of the properties of matter has allowed us to learn what gases create the air, how electricity can be used to power a computer, and what a water molecule looks like.
In this introduction to chemistry, you will learn how we know what we know about the world we live in through Classification, Structure, Properties and Changes.
The Chemistry programme covers the following key components :
- Atoms, compounds, and ions
- Chemical reactions and stoichiometry
- Electronic structure of atoms
- Periodic table
- Chemical bonds
- Gases and kinetic molecular theory
- States of matter and intermolecular forces
- Chemical equilibrium
- Acids and bases
- Buffers, titrations, and solubility equilibria
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Kinetics: Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry: Chemistry
- Studying for the AP Chemistry exam?
- Meet the chemistry professional
- Organic chemistry
- Alkanes, cycloalkanes, and functional groups
All Children Are Given A Free Initial Assessment To Identify Any Learning Gaps.
Our initial assessment will test students’ level of competence. It will produce a report which will detail the areas of weakness and the areas where students are strong and competent
The ETD programme is an intensive intervention programme.
It focuses on building the foundations of literacy by using: